BICSI RCDD Systems Design
RCDD – Technical Expert and Advisor in the field of IT and Telecommunications Engineering Design and Implementation with a primary focus of Communications Distribution Systems.
Take Offs – Project Estimating – BOM – Documentation
Data Center Design to TIA 942-B and Bicsi-002
Smart City Design IoT
Smart Building Design
- Design, survey, inspection, assessments, and provide Technical Expertise for IT and Telecommunications Systems including but not limited to: ISP and OSP infrastructure. Fiber and Copper Cabling Design, Review and Installation Management. Perform telecommunications, IT and low voltage systems analysis and develop appropriate system concepts, layouts, and details
- Power over Ethernet
- CATV Video Distribution
- Security Cameras
- Access Control
- Overhead Paging 70V System
- Multi-Purpose CP’s
- Layout and design technology systems, including voice, data, structured cabling tray and trunking (horizontal and vertical), and other low-voltage systems, including inside and outside plant. Prepare technical specifications.
- Oversee engineering and implementation project designs and coordination with other systems. Perform site visits for documentation of existing system and building conditions
- Coordinate system scope, design layout and drawings with client and other disciplines. Assume responsibility for management of contractors, designers and other engineers.
- Evaluate, interpret, and deliver as required by task: pre-implementation drawings; redline drawings; as-built drawings; network diagrams; block diagrams; connectivity diagrams.
- Certifies and verifies Engineering Drawings for compliance, as required by task including providing RCCD Certification Stamp as necessary.
- Oversee testing and inspections for ISP and OSP IT and Telecommunication Systems including, but not limited to: Cable Plant; Infrastructure; Communications Distribution Systems. Document construction drawings with design concept suitable for plan check, bidding and construction.
- Delivers Inspection Reports as required including, but not limited to: Risk Assessment, Discrepancy Reports and remediation criteria; Status Reports; Test Results; Punch Lists; Redline Drawings.